Tuesday, October 5, 2010

IR 1968

Every month, my dear would like to surprise and pamper me with fancy dinner. What to do? The both of us so "tham chiak". I heard so much bout this restaurant called IR 1968 and of course, many bloggers had blog about its famous ox tongue. This time for a change, it's my turn to surprise him. Hehe. I managed to buy coupon for a 7 course meal which worth RM333 for only RM150 (Everyday coupon

Upon entering Terrace Hock Choon, there is a stairway on your right will lead you to heaven. The interior was classy with hints of authentic Chinese's feel.


I love the plate's design ( i feel like i'm from don't know which jungle) and not to mention
the warm service.
 
 
IMG_5919 IMG_5893 IMG_5970

 
 



Here comes the 7-course meal (minus 1 for beverages)
For starter, we were served spring roll, wantan with tom yum sauce and shrimp corn fritter. *Heart* the wan tan...slurp!

Double boiled superior chicken soup with shark fin (Sorry WWF) :3
And I personally do feel that the soup is at the saltier side and leave the salty after-taste.Hmm…
IMG_5935 IMG_5938

After the soup, i felt a bit full as i “curi makan” Mcdonald fries and a few pieces of nuggets during the journey here. Scared got jam ma~
The 3 course is crispy peanut chicken with home made plum sauce. For me, prefer the chicken without plum sauce and vice versa for my dear.
IMG_5965
Need a break….
IMG_5971 IMG_5953
 
Sea bass with lemongrass spicy sauce
IMG_5978

Indonesian fried rice with two variety Hong Kong Kailan and lastly fruit platter. We are done!

IMG_5980 IMG_5982

We can hardly walk after 6 course meals. If my financial status allows,I will definitely be back to try IL Divo which also located in the same terrace. *Pray pray*

IR 1968
Terrace of Hock Choon
241-B, Lorong Nibong Off Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-21413550, 017-2500810
http://www.ir1968.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment