Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Bachelorette Party!!!!! @ Awanmulan, Seremban

I have been married for 6 solid months and now only I blogged about my hens’s night ( yes! super excellent in time management). The previous time I went to Awanmulan was to celebrate Valentine’s day with my bf (my hubby now) and it was awesome (click here).
So one month before my big big day, my sister organized everything and she even brought a large suitcase (for those who intend to migrate forever those kind) and refused to let me help her. I did not have to do anything except drove them here. Hahaha, good!

30
Awanmulan…beautifulnya~~~~~~~~~



2
The team



8



3
Three beds in total… the stairs lead to bathroom



7



 5 6 

10
I was only assigned to take photos…so relaxing ( My sis and Joanna)



9
Blueberry pie from Auntie Anne… a very sweet touch



After done decorating, my sis was so busy digging things out from her majestic suit case. She prepared gifts for everyone… everyone was so surprised. There were facial masks, candy, earrings, hair clips and masquerade mask..

11
The pink goodie bags for little angels and the big blue box for me!!! 
12
Cheers…so early started drinking. Alcoholic sis!



13
Surprise! Oh my god..haha. Even got fury handcuffs..



14



  17 18
25
I did not want to disappoint them so I painted my nails..nice right?




19




20

 

21



22
Uncle Teng brought us beautiful sarungs for our swimming sessions later..
 

24
Misty and cooling caused just finish raining..



27
  

28



29
Very cold water.. *shiver*
  

31



32
The most elegant swimmer (Shannen) but at night she unleashed her true color. Shouting so loud caused everyone was too drunk to drink with her….hahaha



33



34
Beautiful set up for dinner



35



37
So this was what my sis carried in her suitcase. A horse pinata.. and the penguin is not included as part of the gift. That’s my sister imaginary daughter.. *sweat*
   

39



40



41
Everyone was too full to move



Later on, after fully digested our dinner, my sis asked everyone to wear pink lipsticks and dress code was pink and black..
 42 43

Cam-whore time!!
44 45
46 47
48 49
50 51

52


The game has begun! Before QA sessions, I was forced to drink a full cup of red wine follow by another cup. The little booklet my sis made was Q&A from my hubby. Some questions were so silly like my bra size…and his answer was so ridiculous. Haha. If my hubby answered wrongly, I have to drink. If I'm right, I also have to drink. Pity me..

53
Wine, vodka, hard liquor…. die die die!



54
The killer book that make me drunk!


55



After the King’s cup game, I was so drunk and they dared me to say Hi and waved to them at least 10 seconds (by shouting) to the opposite neighbor. My image just went down the drain T_T.
I cried like a crazy woman when my sis asked me to hit the pinata. The elegant swimmer was busy tying rope to hang my cute Pinata. Luckily I managed to save the little pinata… mission accomplished! The rest of the night was madness. Woke up to puke several times and morning feel like a zombie… Did not manage to take picture of the delicious free nasi lemak rendang ayam..

**Ladies, thank you so much for the memorable night. For all the efforts and I really had so much fun. This memory will engraved in my heart forever… Love you all! **

No comments:

Post a Comment