Friday, October 21, 2011

Dessert Table Inspiration

In Chinese customs and traditional wedding, it hardly involves any desserts. My future hubby is Christian while I’m Buddhist and this gave us the opportunities to plan any style of wedding we want (even though there were a few concerns with my parents) cause we will be combining both cultures and traditions.

I’m always in love with how westerners plan their garden wedding whether it’s vintage, rustic, fairytale or whatsoever. I think it’s also the weather we have here that restrain us from having a gorgeous garden wedding. Malaysia’s weather is like a woman’s mood..so unpredictable (I’m a woman myself), humid, sunny, too hot, endless drizzles or to the next extreme, heavy rain till flood.

 

That’s it! Pale pink it is! The wedding theme….hopefully..

 

Source :Martha Stewart Wedding and Southfort Foods

 

Isn’t this lovely and elegant at the same time? Source: Blow Out Party

 

Made in Malaysia..Impressive

Source: Wedinktattle

 

Huge huge macarons to die for. Source: Green Wedding Shoes

 

Ready for more eyes feasting?

dessert table wedding

macaroon cupcake

Source: Green Wedding Shoes

 

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Style by": Eat Drink Pretty, Source: Style Me Pretty

This is one of the sweetest Circus theme I’ve ever seen..

circus wedding

circus wedding

Image #103687

So irresistible….. Source: Style Me Pretty

More to come…… (I have to blogged this cause I save too many links in too many worksheets till I’m not sure where they are)…Till then…Bye bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment