Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Cute Makeup Organizer

Lately, I had been going nuts over makeup products and watching all the beauty gurus make tutorial till wee hours in the morning. I believed I'm not the only one, suddenly craze for clothing, next minute other things. It is undeniable that their makeup collection were really massive and mine is consider nothing if compared to them.
So this post is just let you girls know where I got my makeup organizer (I had difficulties searching for affordable one in Malaysia before this, that's why ok). I did not required 5-tiers/6-tiers. 3 drawers are really sufficient for me cause I stored my other products in drawers (e.g.: toner, moisturizer, body lotion).
I finally found the ideal acrylic organizer via Facebook Lynz Studio, Malaysia. (Disclaimer: I'm not paid to do this review, just for the purpose of sharing).

4

Photo credit: Lynz Studio

Price wise, it’s very reasonable inclusive of postage for WM (I paid less than RM150. You need to liaise with her for the actual price). Product information: Height= 18cm, Length= 24cm & Width=13.5cm.
“ Made of clear acrylic with 3 layers of drawers, 12 lipstick holder on the top plus extra space to store some stuff like foundation, primers, eyeliners and etc”
Delivery was fast. I received mine few days later after the payment made. The actual product looks so much better in reality. Love at first sight baybeh!! Behold and I shall show you mine…

1
My mini makeup collection
2 
Perfect! Its just perfect!
That's all for now.
Now need to think how to make more money to buy more stuffs. $_$
(Seller: Lynz Studio via FB)

1 comment: