Monday, November 29, 2010

My MBA Graduation

Yes! Finally I made it! The journey was rough some days but I'm glad i made it. Few years back, after completing my degree, i was so eager to take up Masters just for the sake of taking it up. I’m truly blessed as my father is sponsoring me. But on the other hand, i felt that i wasn’t prepared and solely taking advantage that the fact I do not have to pay a single cents (I know its bad). Besides, it seems not right to jump into fire without working experience. How to relate to case study? How to tackle problems and most importantly, critical thinking. I’m definitely lack of that skills. Two years later, i decided to quit my job and pursue my Masters. Not only to fulfill my dad’s wish but also to push myself, how far i can go and how much i can achieve in life.

These are a few words I would like to say to my family and dear:

“ I would not have this achievement without my family. My parents, who always guide me when I'm lost, support me endlessly without questions and most of all, love me unconditionally. To my siblings, thank you for cheering me up when I'm down especially my sis, who will always be there when i needed her. My dear, thank you for being my back bone, my pillar of strengths and most importantly, love me in a way that no one could ever love me. A million thanks from the bottom of my heart. I love you all so much. ♥ ♥ ”

The ceremony was held in Putra World Trade Center (PWTC), Dewan Merdeka. Arrived around 8.20am and it was already packed.

IMG_7980

My buddies from college (Left to right): Raj, Wu Si, Myself and Marcus.

IMG_7979

Flowers from my dear dear

IMG_7995 IMG_7983

Purple hood

IMG_8029

Seating in the hall…

IMG_8031

Senator Dato Raja Nong Chik was late

IMG_8065

Brother fell asleep during speeches

IMG_8142

Showing off…hehe

IMG_8114

Oh ooo…dear’s shirt stained by mee goreng which looks like ulat beluncas

IMG_8146

My family and I

IMG_8148

Umbrella…ella…ella..

IMG_8159

Posers

IMG_8166

Jojo (my sis’s bf), sis, me and dear dear

IMG_8182

*Hearts*

IMG_8196

Thank you for everything mummy and daddy. No words can describe how i felt.

IMG_8214

Guess which is my name

IMG_7950 

From dear dear (I suspect yellow is his favorite color)

IMG_8177

Flower from my family and memories to cherish for a lifetime

 

No comments:

Post a Comment