Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OUR Love Story….

Most of our friends were very curious how me and my bf became an item since both of us were totally different in terms of characters, beliefs, lifestyle and etc. This was how our little humble love story began. In year 2004, i enrolled in KBU (Kolej Bandar Utama) to further my education. Being a shy girl, i hardly talk to any of my classmates for the whole 1st semester. Imagine, i rather sleep in class during break also don’t want to go for lunch. Maybe its me that have mental problem. We knew each other existence but just afraid to approach one another. In my heart, i was wondering, why some ppl said that college life is fun? I dont feel that way at all.

 Slowly but surely, we began to work together in numerous group assignments and of course, no sparks, love at first sight and what so ever. The group i usually hang out with were mostly guys, and yes, one of them is my current bf, Stephen. He was a very cold and mean person when it came to Q & A session. For example, when i ask him “ Am I pretty?” ( i know every girl did that), his answer was a BIG no! So predictable. Maybe that is what i like bout him..honesty but in a wrong way.

IMG_0296 

In our last semester, “yum cha” became a norm and a weekly-must-do activity. *Maybe he was attracted to me then*..Hehehe. Still nothing happened until after we graduated and ventured into working world. Myself, Stephen and Ah Chong grew closer while the rest of the college friends grew apart due to work commitments. “Jom…...pasar malam” was what our 5 minutes conversation consist of. Almost every week. Imagine, Klang to Cheras or OUG. Isn’t that insane but i’m loving it. So syok!

P6280018 P6290077

Good old days

On one beautiful night, after pasar malam which is 14.8.2008, being the usual busy body and concerned for my “chi-mui”, i questioned Stephen cause even though i knew him for so many years but i never knew who he liked. Being a good friend, i was planning to match-make him but on the other hand, i was wondering “Is he gay?”. He was so reluctant to tell me by keep saying the time is not right. Never mind! I kept pressurized him until he surrendered.

Shortly, i received a sms from him : The answer lies within your car

The first thing that came to my mind was, my car, Naza, the initial of the girl he liked? YEs. I know I'm stupid! Back to office the next day, we texted each other where by my curiosity grew stronger, but still stupid. Non-stop persuasion. Just like a mad woman. Finally, the answer arrived to my hand reading “when the sky Yesterday was Once blUe” …..Okay~~~~~~~~~ What the hell does this means? The capital letter in the sentences..Y.O.U. Me? Hahahahaha…… actually i blushed and became “cacat” in the office the whole day. 

However, we did not began dating. He liked me but due to various reasons, we remained friends until 4th September 2008 where we began  the journey as one.

 04092008364 DSC00248

A surprise 100 roses that he sent to my office. The happiest day of my life and the first picture we took as couple.

 

 IMG_3891 IMG_5477 IMG_9273

Till today, we are going strong (and fatter) and never been happier *TOUCHWOOD TO THE MAX*. My dear, having you as my companion and  my partner has been the best gift that i could ever wish for. I hope we could stay strong and travel this road together till we both part from this world. Even if the whole world go against you, i will not leave you. I really love you very much from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment